Yay 4 Life! is looking for Energetic Volunteers for our:
Annual Crawfish Boil
The Annual Crawfish Boil is so much fun, but we need help to make it happen!
What do we need?
- Welcoming guests and directing people
- Serving AH-MAZING Food: Crawfish, Grill team, Beverages, and Sweets
- Interacting with Kids of all ages in the Kids Zone: * working the Moon Walk, Slide, Obstacle course, *painting Hair & Faces, *running games and other fun activities
- Keeping the areas clean and enjoyable on the Set-up / Clean-up teams
- Selling raffle items and assisting with the auctions on the Raffle & Auction Teams
- Directing people on the Parking & Security Team
What do you get?
- An AH-MAZING sense of helping others!
- A unique, special designed Crawfish Boil T-shirt
- Yummy Crawfish, Hamburgers, Hotdogs
- All the fluids you need to wash the yummy food down (alcohol is not included & only for those over 21 – ID required)
- Sweets to top you off
- AND We are a designated 501(c)3 non-profit organization which can give you:
- Community Service Hours for college admissions, scouts badges, and/or court appointed community service
- Great experience for your resume
What do we need from you:
1. A commitment to work the event We ask that volunteers work with their crew leaders to schedule their shifts. We will schedule time for you to be able to enjoy the event and eat!! If you are unable to work a full day, we would still love to have you – any amount of time will be appreciated, just let your crew leader know your availability and we will work with you!
2. Sign up on using the form to the right
3. Pay $10 to cover the cost of your t-shirt and 2 meals, desert, and free non-alcohol drinks.
Yay 4 Life! is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides cancer patients and their families with assistance for expenses such as parking, meals, care bags, travel costs and other costs incurred while patients are receiving medical care either as an inpatient or outpatient. We know from experience that patients are stronger in their fight, cope with treatments better, and recover faster when they are surrounded by family, friends and others in their support system. Yay 4 Life! also provides two different scholarships: Yay 4 Life! Hope Scholarship & Jeff “Howie” Howison Technical Lighting Scholarship, and other educational support at local area school districts. Yay 4 Life! is 100% volunteer operated and 100% of proceeds go directly to our cause.